Running a profitable data center services business – Colocation and Cloud – means maximizing quality of service while minimizing expenses. If the data center supports your core business, it’s a huge expense impacting on revenue-generating investment and growth.
- Reduce initial investment by accurately analysing and predicting the most suitable design.
- Decrease operating expenses by continually analysing metered data against predictive models.
- Eliminate unnecessary ongoing capital projects and choose the optimal, most cost effective equipment to meet workload requirements into the future.
CSR – Saving Energy & Water
Social responsibility is an essential component of every company that cares about its shareholders, brand, customers and employees. Regulations, taxation and environmental pressure groups are focused on making data center operators design, build and run cleaner facilities.
- Measure and compare site design and equipment specifications to actual metered data to identify energy and water inefficiencies.
- Measure and report sustainability metrics including Power Usage Effectiveness (PUE) and carbon emissions.
- Highlight potential future risks to availability or service levels.
Data Center Operations
Predicting and maintaining peak performance in a data center can be the difference between success and failure. Global data center operations, both internally managed and outsourced, need constant monitoring. The ability to accurately predict performance under varying workloads or climate conditions, predict equipment failure risks and confidently forecast financial investment is a luxury only available from Romonet.
- Enterprises can finally manage the data center as a business unit with analytics enabling true ROI and financial predictability.
- Multi-tenant colocation and cloud providers can maximize capacity, minimize energy and maintenance costs, and provide investors with predictable profits.
- Before buying land or building on a site, and once a data center is operational, ensure capital investments are tracked, energy and capacity optimized, and failures avoided.
FOR ANALYTICS LEADERS
As with any other critical link in the development and supply of your product or service, the data center should be accountable, predictable and manageable. Romonet gives you control of major current and future financial and operational decisions that could impact the success of your company.
FOR SITE SELECTION TEAMS
Where is the most economic, sustainable and highest performing location for our new site? What is the optimal design? How can I accurately predict, and plan for, future growth and potential risk? Romonet has the answers before you make the decision, not after.
FOR C-LEVEL EXECUTIVES
Executive reports and dashboards provide the positive and negative implications of investments, data center operations and public risk that are core to your decision-making abilities. Without these metrics you are spending tens or hundreds of millions based on possibility, not predictability.
FOR DATA CENTER MANAGERS
Maintaining 100% availability while meeting the increasing energy, budgetary and growth demands is a massive challenge. The implications of every decision are now monitored and measured. Romonet ensure you make the right decisions.
FOR FINANCE DEPARTMENTS
Measuring Return on Investment (ROI) is an expectation in every part of the business, so why not the data center? Romonet predicts future capital costs when they are needed, not when the vendor tells you, and ensures operating expenses remain as low as possible. Predictable, accurate, accountable…at last!
The data center is not your core business, doesn’t make you any money but is a critical feature in the success of your company. As you move to a hybrid of owner-operated, Colocation and Cloud, ensure your decisions have long term economic value, exceed environmental expectations and deliver the highest quality service to your customers.
FOR COLOCATION AND CLOUD PROVIDERS
The data center IS your business. As margins decrease, service levels and reporting demands increase, and competition is challenging your position, base your investment and operating decisions on accurate, proven analytical data that will increase your marketability and profitability.